How to Access NRPh+ Google Classroom
- In order to access online modules you need to have a gmail account.
- Once verified paid, your gmail account will be added to PSNbM NRPh Google Classroom.
- For laptop/desktop and mobile users you need to follow the instructions below.
For Laptop/Desktop Users
- Just simply accept the email invitation and click join. The email invitation will be sent to your gmail account.
2. Next time you need to view online modules just simply visit classroom.google.com
- Visit classroom.google.com click “Join class” and enter “class code”
2. Once your done encoding the Class code you may now click join (the class code will be sent to your gmail account. Next time you need to view online modules just simply visit classroom.google.com
For Mobile Users
Note: Better if your mobile unit is using the gmail account you registered to the NRPh Training
- Install Google Classroom App
- Open the Google Classroom App
Press the blue + icon
Select join Class
- Enter the google classroom code and click join (the google classroom code will be sent to you via email)
- You will only input the classroom code once. After step 3, You may directly access the Google Classroom app if you want to access the modules.