How to Access NRPh+ Google Classroom
- In order to access online modules you need to have a gmail account.
- Once verified paid, your gmail account will be added to PSNbM NRPh Google Classroom.
- For laptop/desktop and mobile users you need to follow the instructions below.
For Laptop/Desktop Users
- Just simply accept the email invitation and click join. The email invitation will be sent to your gmail account.
2. Next time you need to view online modules just simply visit classroom.google.com
- Visit classroom.google.com click “Join class” and enter “class code”
2. Once your done encoding the Class code you may now click join (the class code will be sent to your gmail account. Next time you need to view online modules just simply visit classroom.google.com
Note: Use of mobile phones as means of learning is discouraged because of its limited capability in terms of screen size and quality, and most of all, being so prone to interruptions when there are messages or calls that can not be avoided.